Saturday, January 8, 2011

{CRAFTY} Slight Overload

I love Crate Paper. ADORE it. I am, however, not the best at keeping up on new product lines so I am still working with the Brook collection. I cannot stop using it. I love that Crate paper has something for every one. They have such a wonderful mix of subtle and bold patterns, gorgeous colors, fun details, and lots of great embellishments. Every time I start working on a project I find myself grabbing my Brook collection first. What is left of it anyway. One of these days I will bite the bullet and order Snow Day and School Spirit online and pay for that pain in the butt shipping. I cannot wait until Crate Paper unveils their new collections later this month! It wouldn't make much sense for me to go on and on about this company without showing some of my work with it, right? So, here we go...

Most recently I created a canvas layout as a Christmas gift. Ok, so I cheated and made two of the same. Made Christmas even easier! Not only was this my first time using canvas, but also my first time using glimmer mist! I think I may be hooked.



My little man bringing out his inner-dinosaur, gnawing on his lovies. 

Those eyes! I see the world in those eyes. 

A few and far between card


and one more, with the little bit of Restoration I have, thanks to the monthly kits at Taylored Expressions! Who would have thought the little Basic Grey Lime Rickey bird would go with Crate Paper Restoration so well? So different in style, but it works!



So that's it for now. Thank you for hanging in there, if you did. I promise not to overload with pictures too often. And I will do my best at not using cell phone pictures too! :-)

And smilies...the urge has been overwhelming. One little one wont hurt, right?

It may or may not be the last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment