Friday, January 21, 2011

{CRAFTY} Shadowbox

This was a fun project and I am so happy with how it turned out! I made this Cars shadowbox for my son, who is completely obsessed with the movie. He even has the soundtrack and sings all the songs! Thats dedication for a 3 year old, don't you think? He was so thrilled when he got this that he told me over and over how much he liked it, and that I did a good job making it. It made my day that he appreciated it so much!







I could probably go on and on with the list of supplies I used here. The Cars logo is from the Cars cricut cartridge and all the chipboard was a pack I picked up at Michaels after lots of begging by my little man. I told him I would buy it and use it to make him something special, and thats exactly what I did. 

Also used -
Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride & Lil Man
My Minds Eye Abbey Road Stomp
Crate Paper Static
Diamond Plate & Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug folders
Gear Brads from OTC
CTMH Glossy Accents
and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment