Saturday, October 12, 2013

{crafty} Pinkfresh love

I recently had the opportunity to play with all the fabulous new items from Pinkfresh Studio. I created three new paper layouts and shared them over on the Pinkfresh blog. I meant to post about them here at the same time, but that somehow got away from me! 

I just adore Kinnari's products, hello color! They are so fun and playful and really fit well with my style. Whatever that may be. My Pinkfresh layouts never fail to be some of my favorites ever!

For my first layout I used the neon enamel frames and gorgeous ombre washi paired with plenty of SC items from my stash.


My "goodreads" layout was inspired by the "Literacy Addict" Fresh Press card which I cut and used in two pieces as separate layers. I took a screen shot from my Goodreads account of the books I had read the first half of the year and added layers using Pinkfresh washi and there is even an enamel frame back there too! I also covered that tiny arrow veneer with the yellow and blue ombre washi. 


For my last layout I again reached for the ombre washi and used it to create the base for page instead of paper. I layered on my photos and then went crazy with the enamel shapes and drop stickers. The bold colors were the perfect accent to my colorful photos from a day trip to Seattle. 


By the way, that burger!? Best I've ever had! It was a lamb burger with roasted peppers and onion, fried lemons and cilantro. Um, yes please! I highly suggest going to Uneeda Burger if you are ever in the Seattle area! 

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment