Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{crafty} OBW Cashmere Dame

Did you know Wednesday's are One  Buck Wednesday over at JessicaSprague.com? Today you can snag Glitz Design Cashmere paper pack for $1 and the Elements 1 pack is half off!

When we were assigned to create something with this collection I was a little nervous. I don't do well with themed kits and looking at the collection it is overall very feminine and frilly. Me and flowers don't typically get along! The first thing I noticed in this kit however was the "today will be awesome" die cut and I thought it would be perfect for Little Man's first day of school. I also knew I wanted to use several of the speech bubbles as a main repeating element on my page. I love the retro almost superhero comic look I ended up with using the starburst, which I removed the rhinestones form, and bubbles.


Be sure to check out the Glitz blog today for more inspiration using this kit!

I also completely neglected to post last week's layout for OBW! This was my page using Yours Truly, which was another fun kit to work with! I love a good woodgrain background and this whitewashed paper is one of my faves!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment